How long have you been hooping? you're freakin' amazing!
Thank you! Coming on almost 10 years!!!
I can’t believe I never posted this one. LOVE
You now communicate with Torrey and Maryelle DeVitto? You have joint memorable photos?
Maryelle and Torrey’s mom, Mary, is my mom and aunt’s best friend. I’ve known them my whole life.
Thanks for answering my question! How are you so good at hair?! Did you go to cosmo school after high school of something like that?
Noooooooooo. Hahahah I actually suck at hair (when it comes to styling) and I just repeat the three things I know how to do with it.
Oh, and hats.
Could not be happier. #loveofmylifebff4ever
Hey!! I just wanted to say how much I love your tumblr and your photos, and that I was thinking about dyeing my hair a similar color to yours- I was just wondering how you achieved your shade? It looks so good!!
Having (un-natural) colored hair is quite the task. It is a full of commitment. It took me months of mixing different dyes, diluting them with conditioner, timing it in my hair, etc. before I found my perfect shade. It’s like fucking chemistry. Fortunately I had 3 years of turquoise hair to get used to the tedious lifestyle. But if you’ve got the time, it’s worth it!
1) Get your roots done as frequent as you can. DON’T BLEACH THEM WHITE. They just need some of the pigment gone so that they will take the color. this will prevent damage to your natural hair.
2) Keep a squirt of your hair dye in your conditioner. Let it sit in your hair for a good 5 minutes (while you wash your body, shave, etc). This will help make it so you don’t have to dye it every other week.
3) Wash your hair with COLD WATER. It sucks, but it will save your hair.
4) Invest in a good color safe conditioner.
5) Whenever you get a haircut, spend the extra cash to get a conditioning treatment. IT will save your hair. People are always awing at how soft and undamaged my hair is for having had it be bleached and colored for so many years. (about 7 now)
Hope that helps!